You can use VideoHunter to download Instagram videos. It's a video downloader that's both stable and high-quality.
Its user-friendly interface will make you a video downloading pro in no time. Don't download and distribute videos without permission.
- Copy the URL of your favorite Instagram video and paste it to the input box of VideoHunter.
- If you select "Analyze," you will be provided with a series of different output format options from which to select.
- Select your preferred export format and click "Download." Its batch download feature is well worth a shot and will save you a lot of time.
- If you simply want to save the audio, you can do so by clicking the symbol with the downward-pointing arrow next to "Download" and selecting "audio."
Here’s another tool that allows you to download Instagram videos – VideoProc Downloader.
- Select the Downloader Icon from the menu.
- When you go to the next page, click the icon that says "Add Video."
- Go to Instagram.com, go to the the video you’d like to download, right-click on the 3-dots and select "Copy link".
- Once you have pasted the link into VideoProc, click the "Analyze" button.
Click the "Download Now" option at the bottom of the page in order to save a copy of your video.