Are you looking for the best webinar platforms for small businesses in 2022 that match your budget and requirements? You’ve arrived at the right location.
When it comes to finding the top webinar firms for your small business, your requirements may differ from those of others. Even though popular and major webinar systems include all of the high-end features, they may not be appropriate for small enterprises.
There are hundreds of top webinar tools on the internet, but choosing the ideal one to help your business expand and convert leads into sales can be difficult.
To alleviate your concerns, we’ve compiled a list of the finest webinar software for small businesses that is both functional and affordable.
Are you prepared to choose the best webinar software for your small business? Let’s get started!
How can a small business find webinar software that meets its needs?
There are hundreds of webinar platforms available, each with its own set of capabilities. While some webinar platforms include video conferencing, others include live webinars and the ability to use webinars as live stimulation in sales funnels.
The top webinar firms are determined by your requirements and budget. To help you make a more informed decision, we’ve compiled a list of the most important features to look for in a webinar platform.
- A good webinar platform should have exceptional video quality so that your attendees can see your presentation clearly and great reliability with no outages or delays. This guarantees that your audience is satisfied and that delays and downtime do not harm your reputation.
- A built-in chat function is required for your webinar platform. This is because you can quickly engage with your audience and answer their questions during a webinar.
- The best webinar platform should allow you to share your screen without any issues during a webinar. This will make it easier for your audience to see your presentation or document.
- You must be able to record your webinars for future use with the software application. You can study and focus on the area of change and work on getting better if you have the recorded webinar.
- You should be able to have several hosts and presenters on your webinar platform. When you conduct a webinar, there’s a good possibility you’ll have a colleague who will deliver the necessary material. This will make hosting a webinar much easier and more comfortable.
- After your webinar, you must maintain contact with your audience. For this reason, it’s critical that the platform interfaces with third-party email marketing and other engagement tools.
- Your webinar platform should allow you to host live and on-demand webinars for lead generation.
- Landing pages and smart registration should be included in the platform to increase the number of attendees and registrations.
- Finally, the webinar platform should include statistics or insights about the webinar so that you can see how many people attended, what questions were asked, and more to convey your brand more effectively the next time.
Also Read – 7 Steps To Start Your Online Business in 2022
Top 10 Best Webinar Platforms For Small Business
Here are the Best Webinar Platforms For Small Businesses from which you can select the best for your business, according to their prices and features.
Zoom Meetings is a popular and effective webinar service for small businesses. Zoom has made an impact by joining the webinar market, despite being best known for its video meetings. It features high-definition video and reliable streaming. Zoom includes all of the essential features, like no session duration limit, unlimited webinar sessions, live streaming cloud storage, and many more.
It allows you to record and add transcripts to webinars while they are in progress. A maximum of 100 people can be invited to participate in the webinars. It also includes a practice session for the panelists to become familiar with the controls. It also allows you to arrange practice sessions. It has marketing tools built in and connects effortlessly with all major CRM and email marketing platforms.
- Zoom Webinar is a simple to use webinar tool for small enterprises. It makes Zoom training easier for your colleagues and allows you to engage with more consumers.
- It even allows you to Livestream to an unlimited number of people on YouTube Live, Facebook Live, and other streaming sites at the same time.
- Zoom interacts smoothly with a variety of third-party solutions, such as Hubspot, to streamline the workflow.
- Easily share a presentation or document with customers and coworkers by enabling screen sharing.
- Zoom’s registration options are restricted, and there are no branding possibilities.
- Reminders, landing pages, and calendar invite all lack personalization choices.
Zoom Pricing – The Zoom webinar starts at $690 for 500 participants.
GoToWebinar is one of the most reliable and effective webinar software options for any business need. The tool includes several strong features, including webinar templates, polls and surveys, live presentations, recording, and more, all of which are quite simple to use. It has live tools that allow you to create and schedule pre-recorded webinars.
Furthermore, GoToWebinar works in tandem with prominent CRM and marketing automation platforms like as MailChimp and Salesforce. It has exceptional and dependable video quality, as well as features that engage your audience and help you develop personal connections that increase your company’s sales. GoToWebinar can be used for marketing, team collaboration, training, and more.
- It provides thorough analytical reports that include the questions they asked, the number of individuals who attended the webinar, and more, making it easy to determine your future webinar approach.
- It includes movies, surveys, GoToStage sharing, and more to increase your engagement.
- Excellent customer service, providing blogs, FAQs, and more, so you can quickly fix any concerns.
- You can obtain a 7-day free trial without providing credit card information or committing to anything.
- If you’re in start mode, you’ll have to wait for the live webinar to start, and you won’t be able to let the presenter test the PowerPoint polls and other elements one last time without the audience seeing.
- Glitches are common when using the platform. Regular updates, on the other hand, can eliminate the bugs.
- Pricing: For 100 participants, the price starts at $89 per month. The plans start at $429 per month for 3,000 people.
If you’re looking for the best webinar software for small enterprises, Demio is the way to go. Demio is one of the fastest-growing webinar companies among marketers, with a simple sign-up process. It offers HD video quality as well as a variety of features such as screen sharing, launch offers, polls with statistics, and the ability to send presentations straight to Demio.
One of the best things about Demio is that no software is required for your audience to participate in the webinar. Using the URL, your viewers can join the webinar right away. You may also invite attendees to the stage, respond to queries from users via personal or public chat, provide gifts and bonuses, communicate with other users, and more.
Overall, Demio is an excellent platform for educating clients, generating leads, increasing conversions, increasing trials, and more.
- Demio offers premium chat and email assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call customer care and have your issues fixed right away, no matter where you get stuck.
- You’ll receive automated email notifications, making it easier to market your business. You also receive choices for embedding forms on your website.
- Demio is available for a 14-day free trial. You can test it for free and cancel it at any moment during the 14-day trial period.
- You get a 30-day money-back guarantee regardless of the plan you choose.
- You’ll need to establish a new link if you want to create a practice session. This can occasionally confuse consumers during the webinar, making it difficult for them to identify the correct link.
- Demio’s landing page modification options and designs are restricted.
Pricing -The price ranges from $34 per month for 50 guests to $163 per month for 500 attendees. You can also work with a sales representative to develop a personalized plan.
LiveStorm is a robust and dependable webinar platform. It offers automatic webinars, on-demand webinars, and live video webinars, among others. Its appeal stems in part from the fact that it delivers web-based webinars rather than program downloads. You do not need to install or download any software to participate in a webinar.
It provides thorough feedback on your webinar so that you can adjust it for next time’s higher engagement. HD video quality, polls and surveys, live chat, screen sharing, email automation, and document sharing are just a few of the features. It also has current, customized designs that complement your brand and help you preserve your identity.
- It has built-in interfaces with over 100 marketing platforms, allowing you to streamline your workflow and enhance conversions.
- LiveStorm is a robust webinar software platform that may be used for product demonstrations, company communication and training, live events, education, and more.
- It includes a free plan that does not require credit card information. Furthermore, it works flawlessly across all browsers.
- Video engagement is supported by LiveStorm, which includes video sharing, mail follow-ups, registration, and landing pages.
- You won’t be able to download all of your webinars at once with LiveStorm. Instead, you must download each webinar separately.
- It does not include the ability to raise your hand. Although this functionality may not be necessary for all users, it will make things easier.
Cost – The base plan is free and comes with limited features. The premium plans, on the other hand, start at $109 per month.
GetResponse is a popular and high-end email marketing service that now includes a webinar feature to help you centralize your marketing and streamline your efforts. GetResponse includes inbound marketing tools to help you expand your audience. Their webinar platform allows you to host both on-demand and live webinars. It also includes limitless webinars (excluding the basic plan), up to 1,000 attendees, and the ability to share the page with several presenters.
GetResponse is a centralized marketing platform that allows you to easily follow up with your audience. It also includes built-in sales funnels and landing pages to help maximize conversations. It seamlessly connects with OptinMonster to increase the number of attendance. Overall, GetResponse is a one-stop-shop for all of your marketing needs.
- GetResponse has all of the essential features, such as call-to-actions, screen-sharing, surveys and polls, and interactive whiteboards.
- Unlimited landing pages, lead funnels, and automation templates are included in the sophisticated webinar tool’s plans.
- All options include a minimum of 1000 email subscribers as well as email marketing services. This allows you to manage all of your marketing from one location.
- You can save up to 20 hours of recording time with GetResponse. In addition, depending on the plan you choose, it may accommodate 100 to 500 people.
- The UI for hosting webinars could be enhanced.
- The basic package is $49 per month and allows for up to 100 guests. By speaking with a GetResponse sales professional, you can create a custom package that allows for up to 1000 attendees for your webinars.
Because it’s solely focused on helping you utilize evergreen webinars and automate your sales funnel, Stealth Seminar is known as the best-automated webinar platform.
Stealth Seminar allows you to perform pre-recorded webinars as if they were living, allowing you to better use user timezones, circumvent technical issues like limited internet connectivity, and eliminate presentation nervousness.
You may also use YouTube live to host live webinars or create a hybrid webinar that combines pre-recorded webinars with live chat to increase participation.
Stealth Seminar has pre-made templates that you may customize to help you convert more prospects. Registration templates, effective CTAs, surveys & polls, and scarcity tools like countdown clocks are all examples of this.
Small businesses might use fake attendance to make their webinars appear more popular and authoritative. It’s a black-hat marketing technique that employs the “fake it till you make it” method.
Registration opt-in, webinar participants, webinar conversion rate, and total sales produced are all displayed in their webinar analytics. You can even look at engagement reports for individual calls to action.
To fine-tune your plan even further, Stealth Seminar lets you add sales pixel monitoring, Facebook and Google remarketing pixels, and split testing.
Pricing – For 150 simultaneous participants, pricing starts at $69.96 per month. SMS reminders for up to 6000 global participants are also included.
WebinarNinja is the appropriate platform for you if you’re seeking an all-in-one solution with all of the necessary features. WebinarNinja differs from other webinar platforms in that it offers four different types of webinars, including:
- Webinars in real-time (Create real-time webinars for live results)
- Webinars that are both automated and evergreen (Reach more audiences with recorded webinars)
- Webinars in a Series (Multi-Session webinar series)
- Webinars with a Twist (Engage with a live audience, camera OFF)
You can convert your leads into sales using this webinar tool. It also makes it easier to teach and advertise your items.
It also has an easy-to-use UI and installation process. It provides a simple solution for all users and allows you to concentrate on your presentation rather than the technology. Slide templates, built-in landing page templates, bespoke logos, and other high-end capabilities are included in the webinar program.
- WebinarNinja provides customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can contact the team via live chat and email at any time, any day, no matter where you locate the problem!
- It has social sharing features that allow you to promote your webinar on multiple social media sites to reach a larger audience.
- You can even construct a series of automated webinars for your target audience.
- It allows you to send follow-ups, email notifications, reminders, and more to engage with your audience.
- The customer service department is slow to respond. Customer service frequently takes a long time to respond.
- Bugs may be encountered by users. Although bug issues are taken into account, they are rarely resolved.
Pricing – WebinarNinja’s price starts at $39 per month for up to 100 attendees and unlimited recorded webinar attendees.
EasyWebinar is the best choice for small organizations searching for a lightweight and simple-to-use webinar platform. It allows you to run both live and automated evergreen webinars. HD video quality, easy screen sharing, recording, and archiving of webinars, real-time chat tools, and more are all included in the live webinar.
You can use EasyWebinar’s automated evergreen webinars to reach a broader audience. It also allows you to simply repurpose and automate webinars to create a higher-converting sales funnel and generate more leads. Finally, it comes with a 14-day free trial, allowing you to try out the service and see if it’s perfect for you.
- EasyWebinar includes an EasyCast function that allows you to concurrently stream your webinar on many platforms such as YouTube Live, Facebook Live, and others.
- With their simple connections with leading email marketing providers, you can engage your audience by sending them offers, discounts, and more.
- It has excellent webinar template modification options to match your brand’s design and style.
- It also has a registration embedded feature that allows you to use popular landing page builders like ClickFunnels, SeedProd, and others to host registration forms on your site.
- The customer service personnel does not respond promptly. The majority of consumers had unfavorable experiences with EasyWebinar’s support team.
- There is no way to alter the videos that have been recorded. You can’t edit the details once you’ve recorded it.
Pricing – Plans start at $78 per month for a total of 100 guests.
The Live Webinar is the ideal solution for small organizations and teams to manage online meetings and webinars. With LiveWebinar’s cloud-based technology and other comprehensive features, you can effortlessly host online events. This simple webinar solution allows you to host webinars without having to download anything.
Safari is the greatest browser for LiveWebinar, making it ideal for iOS and Mac users. At an inexpensive price, you can communicate with users during a webinar, share your screen to present your presentation, polls, and surveys, broadcast to other live platforms such as Facebook Live, and more. It also comes with a limitless number of customization options, allowing you to delete or add features as needed.
- LiveWebinar allows you to embed right into your website with easy-to-use integration options, so everything is under one domain.
- To increase conversion rates and grow your following, the platform interfaces with all of the most prominent email marketing platforms.
- You may record videos and share them in HD quality anywhere. You’ll also receive access to a virtual whiteboard.
- It includes extensive analysis, tracking, and reporting to provide you with all of the information you need about your webinar.
- LiveWebinar doesn’t have a chat feature. If you require assistance, you must contact the team by email, which may result in an unexpected response time.
- The registration process for participants may be inconvenient for some. To receive reminders, participants must provide their email addresses twice.
The live webinar has a free plan that allows for 5 guests and 2 hours of recording time. However, premium options starting at $11.99/month are available for groups of 5 or more.
BigMaker is the last but not least on our list. BigMaker is a cloud-based video conferencing program that makes broadcasting simple and cost-effective. It provides consistent video quality and allows you to have visual summits and training sessions.
It also includes mobile-responsive landing layouts and an intuitive user interface. HD screen-sharing, popup ads, polls and surveys, question and answers, handouts, upvoting, public and private chat options, and more are all included.
- BigMaker is an engagement platform that integrates with all of the major MAS and CRM platforms.
- Because BigMaker is browser-based, your webinar attendees will not need to download any software to participate.
- It includes forms, emails, and landing pages to help you collect more leads with your webinars.
- Simple 7-day free trial to test their services without having to enter your payment card information.
- There is no automatic captioning or transcription feature for webinars.
- Except for Chrome, BigMaker may not be compatible with all browsers.
Pricing – The most basic package, which includes 100 guests, is $79 per month.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Best Webinar Platforms For Small Business
- Which webinar platform is the most inexpensive for small businesses?
For small organizations, the live webinar is the most cost-effective webinar platform. It has a free plan that allows for 5 guests, and a premium plan that costs $11.99 per month and has all of the necessary features.
- What is the most effective webinar platform?
It’s difficult to pick just one, but WebinarNinja and GoToWebinar are two of the most popular webinar platforms available. These have all of the necessary and advanced features. They both have a free trial period.
- Is the Zoom Webinar platform suitable for webinar hosting?
Because of its audio and visual quality, the Zoom platform is suitable for webinars. Additionally, they provide cloud storage to assist you in recording and uploading webinars to the cloud.
Conclusion Of Best Webinar Platforms For Small Business
This concludes our list of the top webinar platforms for small businesses.
Small businesses require dependable webinar systems that will help them develop over time. All of the above-mentioned webinar firms have outstanding features that are ideal for small businesses.
If you’re still undecided about which webinar platform to use, we recommend first determining your business needs and budget. You can look over the table of comparisons to see which software is best for your small business.
Whatever webinar software you choose from the list, your company is sure to grow!
We hope that our list of the best webinar platforms for small businesses has assisted you in selecting the ideal platform for your company. Which webinar software will you use? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below also if you have any query!
Hand-Picked Articles For You
- 11 Free Screen Recorders To Record High-Quality Videos
- What is Influencer Marketing – Step By Step Guide For 2022
- Off-Page SEO Guide And Techniques For 2022
- 11 Best Anti-Spam Plugins For WordPress
- 9 Best WordPress Themes For Small Businesses To Grow Online Reach
- Reasons Why Blogging Is Important for Businesses and Individuals
- InVideo Editing Software Review
- 3 Days Business Breakthrough Challenge Review
- Secret Email System Review – Email Marketing Strategies in One Ebook
- Bluehost Hosting Review- Is It Worth for Beginners?
- Best Canva Alternatives (Free+Paid)
- Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers in 2022